Saturday, May 9, 2009

Kalafatakis is still head coach of Paok


In a personal question took place earlier on today from eurobasket.com, in regards to the rumours and the behind the scene news that the Greek Head Coach Giorgos Kalafatakis is very close to agreed financial terms with a team from Cyprus (Keravnos Strovolou) the experience Coach quoted the following: 

I'm the coach of PAOK and my contract is ending at the end of May, until the specific date I'm the Head Coach of PAOK, and I will be waiting for the new management team and the president of PAOK to discuss our further collaboration, my first priority the coming seazon is PAOK'

It is worth mentioning that PAOK is currently without a president nor a management team, if the situation continues like this it is most certain that the Greek Coach will be thinking seriously possibilities and teams to continue his professional career.




Bookmark and Share

0 comments: